Dianna Tomlin, AICP
Dianna Tomlin has served as the Planning Director for the Town of Nolensville since August 2020. Dianna received her Masters in Planning from the University of Tennessee and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners. As Planning Director Dianna is responsible for ensuring that development adheres to the land use plan, zoning ordinance and subdivision regulations. She serves as the Town representative on Transportation Committee for the Greater Nashville Regional Council. Dianna provides information and recommendations to Town Boards and Commissions involved in development.
- Zoning Ordinance (pdf - large file download)
- Land Use Policy
- Subdivision Regulations (pdf - large file download)
- Major Thoroughfare Plan-amended 11/14/17
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Plan Map
- Impact Fee Study by Duncan Associates
- Impact Fee Ordinance
- I Want To Start a Business In Nolensville
- Application for Zoning Certificate for New Business or Change of Use for Existing Building
- 2020 Commission Meeting Dates and Submittal Due Dates
- Zoning Map
Looking for a specific form, permit or application?