The Codes Department reviews and issues all building, plumbing, and mechanical permits within the Town. The Department inspects all work performed associated with these issued permits. The Department also maintains all records associated with these permits and inspections. The Department is also charged with maintaining records of the Adequate Facilities Taxes and the Roadway Infrastructure Impact Fees paid to the Town. The Town of Nolensville refers to the 2018 International Building Codes.
Please visit core.tn.gov to obtain an electrical permit.
SENIOR PERMIT SPECIALIST
PLANS EXAMINER/CODES INSPECTOR
Make a Payment Online
Make a Payment by Phone
Please note: There is a convenience fee of 5% to use these services.
Follow the link below for information about the Town of Nolensville inspections and procedures. This page will help builders and residents navigate the inspection process.
Inspections and Procedures
IRC 2018 Checklist
Please select the Permit Applications pull down below to find the permit application you are looking for. Don't see what you need? Contact the Building Codes department for help.
Please fill out the application, save it, and then e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a homeowner that is applying for an additions/renovations or a deck permit, in lieu of a contractor please fill out these forms. Homeowner forms
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Permit Applications26 documents
- Building Permit Application - Commercial Building
- Building Permit Application - New Single-Family Dwelling
- Building Permit Application - Deck
- Permit Application - Sprinkler
- Permit Application - Mechanical
- Permit Application - Plumbing
- Permit Application - Renovation/Addition
- Permit Application - Swimming Pool
- Sign Permit Application - Temporary Sign
- Sign Permit Application - Permanent Sign
- Permit Application - Garage Sale
- Permit Application - Home Business/Occupation
- Permit Application - Solicitor/Vendor
- Permit Application - Conditional Use
- App for Temporary Use Rev 01.22.2020 1.pdf
- App for Change of Use Zoning Approval
- Appeal Decision of Building Official Application
- Road Cut
- Demolition Permit
- Permit Application - Commercial Tent
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- App for Zoning Certification Letter
- Special Event Permit
- Inspection Requirements
- Food Truck Permit