Nolensville Fire & Rescue
“It is our mission, to enhance the quality of life for the residents of Nolensville through the effective and efficient delivery of fire and rescue services.”
We are a small fire department that serves the Town of Nolensville and parts of the unincorporated areas around the town in Williamson County. We respond to a wide range of emergencies including fires, medical, vehicle collisions, and to an extent some technical rescues. Outside of our emergency response we also perform other community services such as car seat installations, smoke detector checks, sprinkler system checks, and other public education. We also conduct fire prevention inspections and enforce life and safety fire codes.
Nolensville Fire & Rescue 2022-2023 Accomplishments
- Received a $1,200,000 grant from FEMA to hire six additional fire fighters.
- Construction is underway on fire station number one.
- We have continued to upgrade our EMS delivery capabilities.
- Purchased and placed a temporary living facility in operation under budget.
- Have successfully identified and serviced over 700 fire hydrants.
Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter