Economic Development Advisory Committee
The Economic Development Advisory Committee's (EDAC) mission is to encourage the type of economic growth and development our community desires while staying consistent with our adopted comprehensive plans and preserving our rich heritage and tradition. The EDAC's philosophy is built around five basic objectives:
- Support existing employers and develop strategies to make them more competitive.
- Capture more local dollars by encouraging the community to purchase goods and services locally.
- Identify opportunities to broaden the tax base through new development.
- Pursue outside sources of capital made available through various federal and state government programs designed to increase a small community’s opportunity to grow.
- Research specific ordinances and their effects on commercial growth.
|Vice Chair||Lisa Garramone|
If you are interested in applying to serve on a Town Board, Committee or Commission, please fill out this application and email to the Town Recorder.