Economic Development Committee
Our mission is to encourage the type of economic growth and development our community desires while staying consistent with our adopted comprehensive plans and preserving our rich heritage and tradition. Our philosophy is built around five basic objectives:
- Support our existing employers and develop strategies to make them more competitive.
- Capture more local dollars by encouraging our community to purchase goods and services locally.
- Identify opportunities to broaden our tax base through new development.
- Pursue outside sources of capital made available through various federal and state government programs designed to increase a small community’s opportunity to grow.
- Research specific ordinances and their effects on commercial growth.
|Vice Chair||Lisa Garramonefirstname.lastname@example.org|