close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Engineering FAQ

Engineering FAQ

Does Nolensville control the water and sewer systems in Nolensville?

No, The water is provided by the Nolensville College Grove Utility District and the sewer is provided by Metro Water Services.

Do I need a permit to clear my land?

Yes, a land disturbance plan must be submitted and approved before clearing begins.