Welcome to historic Nolensville, situated in the lush green hills of Williamson County along scenic Mill Creek. We experience small town life in close proximity to the cultural and entertainment opportunities of Metropolitan Nashville.
Facts & Statistics
- From 2010-2020, the Town of Nolensville population increased over 235%.
- In 2022, the Town of Nolensville Board of Commissioners approved two national grocer chains.
- The Town of Nolensville is projected to have a population of 28,000 by 2030.
- Town limits encompasses 10.4 sq. mi. with an expected growth up to 18.8 sq. mi.
- Nolensville is in the Northeastern quadrant of Williamson County, Tennessee, adjacent to Brentwood and Franklin
- Since the Town was incorporated in 1996, 4974 residential homes have been approved and built.
- As of Spring 2022, nearly 1,800 dwelling units have been approved or are currently being considered for development.
- Nolensville Administration is working through a complete Zoning Ordinance rewrite and considering expanding the footprint of commercially zoned properties.
Nolensville is located at 35°57′24″N 86°40′1″W / 35.95667°N 86.66694°W / 35.95667; -86.66694 (35.956786, -86.666967).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the Town has a total area of 10.44 square miles, all of it land.
2021 Census Information
As of the census of 2021, there are 15,487 people. The Town estimates the current households residing in the town at 5,000.
- 84.6% White
- 3.4% Black or African American
- 0.2% American Indian and Alaska Native
- 2.5% Asian
- 0.5% Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
- 4.0% from two or more races.
- 5.7% Hispanic or Latino
Williamson County Schools
For information on schools, see the Williamson County Schools website.
If you would like your Nolensville area business listed, please contact: email@example.com
Please understand that as businesses come and go the directory might have a little catching up to do. Bear with us!