- How do I contact the Nolensville Police Department?
- Where is the Nolensville Police Department?
- Does Nolensville have a jail?
- Is the NPD hiring?
- How do I file a complaint, compliment, or commendation about an officer’s performance or conduct?
- What are the Police Department’s hours?
- How do I get a copy of a police report?
- How do I request an extra patrol for my house when I am out of town?
- How do I start a neighborhood watch program in my area?
- How do I receive community notifications?
- Does the Police Department have a Facebook Page?
- I need to be fingerprinted do you offer this service?
1. How do I contact the Nolensville Police Department?
If you have an emergency, call 911. If you need a police officer but it is not an emergency, call our 24 hour dispatcher at (615) 776-3640. If you have a business question or any other matter with the Police Dept., call the police administration line at (615) 776-6685, and leave a message if there is no answer.
2. Where is the Nolensville Police Department?
The NPD operates out of Nolensville Town Hall
3. Does Nolensville have a jail?
No, there is no jail or any holding cells in Nolensville. Anyone arrested by the NPD is taken to the Williamson County Criminal Justice Center at 408 Century Court in Franklin, TN. The phone number to the Williamson County CJC is (615) 790-5560.
4. Is the NPD hiring?
Occasionally, there are job openings with the NPD. Any openings will be publicly advertised. However, the NPD always accepts applications. The NPD only hires POST certified police officers and does not pay for anyone to attend the police academy. At this time, the NPD does not offer any part-time positions, as all employees are full-time. For more information on police officer positions, click here.
5. How do I send a compliment, or commendation about an officer’s performance or conduct?
Any commendations about the NPD or an individual officer should be put in writing and sent to the Police Chief. Letters can be delivered in person, emailed, or regular mail at Police Chief, Nolensville Police Dept., PO Box 547, Nolensville, TN 37135.
6. What are the Police Department’s hours?
A police officer is available to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m., except for holidays. Call 911 in an emergency or the non-emergency communications number at (615) 776-3640.
7. How do I get a copy of a police report?
You can come by Town Hall in person (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.), or call 776-6690. When requesting a copy of a police report, please reference the case number given to you by the officer at the time of the incident, the date of the incident, and the requestor's name and contact information. You will receive a response within five (5) business days.
8. How do I request an extra patrol for my house when I am out of town?
If you are going to be out of town or on vacation, or have another situation and would like an extra patrol on your property, please complete the link to the online extra patrol request form.
9. How do I start a neighborhood watch program in my area?
Call the department at (615) 776-6685 for more information.
10. How do I receive community notifications?
Create a text message to 888-777 and enter your zip code to be singed up to the Town of Nolensville Emergency and Community Notification System.
11. Does the Police Department have a Facebook Page?
Yes, it is Nolensville Police Department https://www.facebook.com/nolensvillepolice/
12. I need to be finger printed do you offer this service?
No, Nolensville is unable to provide fingerprinting services at this time. Williamson County Sheriff's Office provides public prints on Tuesdays and Thursdays, excluding holidays, from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm @ 408 Century Court Franklin TN 37064