The Town of Nolensville is seeking to hire a full-time Codes Inspector I. This is a new position with responsibility to:
- perform routine semi-skilled and technical field inspection work for industrial, commercial and residential building projects during all phases of construction, renovation and/or remodeling projects
- issue permits
- work with contractors, industry and the general public to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local codes and standards
- ensure contractual provisions are met
Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma or (GED) and three years of construction or inspection experience (equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered). ICC Certificates and/or State of TN certificates must be obtained within one year of employment. Must be physically capable of moving about on construction work sites. Normal working hours are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Please refer to the attached job description for complete requirements of the position.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Defined benefit plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and holiday
- Minimum starting pay is $16.01/hour depending on experience
All candidates MUST submit a completed application to the Town of Nolensville in order to be considered for an open position.
Qualified applicants should submit a completed application to the Town of Nolensville, Attn: Julie Wilson, P.O. Box 547, Nolensville, TN 37135 or email to email@example.com.
Monday, June 24, 2019 2:21:00 PM