Public Works Maintenance Schedule
The Town of Nolensville Public Works Department constantly works maintaining roads and right-of-ways, traffic signage and striping, town vehicles and equipment, public greenways and trails, and landscaping. The Public Works Department is responsible for coordinating with contractors to address trip hazards, concrete work, and striping work as well as set up for special events such as marathons, triathlons and town festivals. Though some of these tasks are year-round projects, below is a schedule to better help you know what's going on here in Nolensville.
Currently, projects that are pending include but are not limited to:
1) Sidewalk reconstruction in the following areas: Old Clovercroft road, Bent Creek subdivision, Summerlyn subdivision, Burberry Glenn subdivision, and Sunset Park Drive
2) Drain/Drainage ditch clearing in the Stonebrook subdivision
3) Tree trimming on Jobe Trail
4) Crosswalk and stop bar additions and restriping in multiple locations
5) No Parking sign installations in Bent Creek subdivision
Seasonal work is required and is generally scheduled as follows:
January - Begin removal of Christmas decorations, Public Works building servicing, equipment servicing, vehicle maintenance
March/April - Tree Trillimg along Nolensville Road, begin mowing and string-trimming ROW
April - Begin mulching and watering historic district trailhead, prepare for Buttercup Festival
June - Hang decorations and coordinate with police dept. for setup and work for annual Star-Spangled Banner celebration
November - Hang decorations and banners for the Christmas season
NOTE: All pending and scheduled projects/work is subject to change. All pending and scheduled work is tentative. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to the Public Works Department at (615) 776-6682.