1. The length of the boundaries of the lot measured to the nearest foot. Locations, square footages, and exterior dimensions, measured from outside wall to outside wall, of all existing and proposed buildings and structures. A plot plan may satisfy this requirement.
2. A completed BZA application which shall state fully the grounds for the request and all the facts upon which the appellant is relying, and shall address the following issues (explanation may submitted on a separate letter due to space constraints):
- The request is justified because the lot is substantially different than the surrounding lots AND, by either or both of the following (i) the property is exceptional due to narrowness, shallowness, or shape of the property ; or, (ii) the property contains exceptional topographic conditions or other extraordinary or exceptional situations or conditions;
- The strict application of the Zoning Ordinance would result in practical difficulties to or undue hardship upon the owner of the property (e.g. - why is your situation not generally applicable to other properties throughout the Town - explanation can not be of a personal or financial nature); and
- The relief may be granted without substantial detriment to the public good and without substantially impairing the intent and purpose of the Zoning Ordinance.
3. Applicable drawings, illustrations, or exhibits that further describe the request.
4. Any additional information the Planning Department determines is necessary for a full and complete review by the Planning Department and/or the Board of Zoning Appeals.