1. It appears that Section 2 of the document has been left out or omitted. Is this intentional or are there supplemental requirements under a Section 2?
- This is a typo. Section 2 Background and Scope starts just above the demographic information about the Town. “The Town of Nolensville has a population of approximately 14,000 people and is located in Williamson County, TN, adjacent to the City of Nashville.”
- Tasks 1-4
3. Can a contractor bid for the construction phase of work if they act as a consulting team member under this RFQ as a pre-construction cost estimator?
4. Will a site survey be provided to the design team?
5. Under Section 1, task 3: Is giving presentations at public meetings and town commission meetings within the scope of this RFQ? If so, how many meetings should be planned for by the design team? A maximum of three with the Board of Commissioners and a maximum of 5 with Town staff.
- A maximum of three with the Board of Commissioners and a maximum of 5 with Town staff.
6. Under Section 1, task 4: The RFQ states that it is the town’s goal to complete the work outlined within approximately 150 days following the issuance of a Notice to Proceed. Is this defined as 150 calendar days or business days? Calendar days
- Calendar days