close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Burn Permits

Within the Town of Nolensville, a burn permit is required to be submitted with the fire department at all times throughout the year either on the phone by calling 615-776-5050 or stopping by the fire house at 7347 Nolensville Road.

Between October 15th and May 15th, you are also required to file a burn permit with the states forestry department by visiting Online Burn Permit Public or calling 1-800-367-3507.

Permits can be issued for warming fires, cooking fires including open barbeque cookers and fireplaces, bonfire for ceremonial or recreations purposes, untreated lumber, land clearing fires or any natural vegetation being burnt from your own property. It is illegal to burn trash, treated lumber, materials brought in from another property, or any man-made materials.
Online form coming soon!