Food Truck Regulations and Application

The Town of Nolensville has recognized the growing interest in mobile food vendors in our community.  On May 6, 2021, the Board of Commissioners passed Ordinance 21-16 Mobile Food Vendor Regulations  addressing the regulations and permitting process  to maintain the health, safety and welfare of our citizens. 

Vendor must obtain a permit prior to operating in the Town of Nolensville. Anyone selling food from a truck, trailer, cart, or other mobile rigs must follow state, county, and Town regulations regarding mobile food.  Permits shall run for the calendar year (January 1 to December 31.),  and must be renewed annually. There is a $100 fee for a permit, and renewal is $50.

To apply for a Food Truck permit , please complete the  Food Truck Permit Application .

To renew an existing Food Truck permit , please complete the  Food Truck Permit Application .

If you plan on putting out signs, please compete the Temporary Sign Permit Application and email it to the Planning Department.

Currently permitted food trucks within the Town of Nolensville:
Hoss' Loaded Burgers
D Ro's Burritos

Smokin Buttz
Uncle Bud's
The Crawfish Place
Rice To Meet You
Retro Sno
April's Kitchen

We will continue to update this page with permitted food trucks for citizen and special event use. If you have any questions/comments, please contact us at (615) 776-6686.