TOWN OF NOLENSVILLE BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMAN
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011
1. Call to Order
2. Prayer and Pledge
3. Citizen Input/General Comments
4. Approval of Minutes for Regular Meeting, October 6, 2011
5. Treasurer’s Report, September, 2011
6. Committee/Commission Appointments
7. Committee Reports.
a. Planning Commission
b. Engineering Department
c. Fire Department
d. Police Department Report
e. Public Works
f. Historic Commission
g. Local Emergency Planning Committee
h. Town Events Committee
i. Trees and Trails Committee.
8. Second reading of ordinance 11-07, an ordinance to amend Municipal Code Title 5, Chapter 3, to implement the use of requirements and establish fees for accepting credit and debit cards for customers- Mayor Alexander.
9. Public Hearing of Ordinance 11-08, an ordinance to amend Zoning Map of Nolensville, Tennessee to re-zone property currently Estate Residential (ER) to Commercial Services (CS) with Commercial Corridor Overlay (CCO) at 7223 Nolensville Road - Mayor Alexander.