TOWN OF NOLENSVILLE BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMAN
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011, 7:00 P.M.
NOLENSVILLE RECREATION CENTER, 7250 NOLENSVILLE ROAD
1. Call to Order
2. Prayer and Pledge
3. Citizens Input/General Comments
4. Approval of Minutes for Regular Meeting August 4th, 2011
5. Treasurer’s Report - July, 2011
6. Committee Reports
a. Planning Commission
b. Engineering Department
c. Fire Department.
d. Police Department Report
e. Public Works
f. Historic Commission
g. Local Emergency Planning Committee
h. Town Events Committee
i. Trees and Trails Committee.
7. Second Reading, Ordinance 11-05, an ordinance to amend the Zoning Ordinance, as it pertains to changes in use and non-conforming uses - Mayor Alexander
8. Second Reading, Ordinance 11-06, an ordinance to annex certain territory east of the current corporate boundaries of Kidd Road - Mayor Alexander
9. Reading of Resolution 11-23, a resolution to dedicate newly constructed roads within Haley Industrial Boulevard – Mayor Alexander
10. Reading of Resolution 11-24, a resolution to give authority to Mayor to make application for a Middle Tennessee Tourism Council Grant – Alderman Lothers
11. Reading of Resolution 11-25, a resolution to enter into an agreement with Nolensville/College Grove Utility to provide water services – Mayor Alexander