1. Call to Order
2. Prayer and Pledge
3. Citizens Input/General Comments
4. Approval of Minutes for Regular Meeting November 5, 2015
5. Treasurer's Report--October, 2015
6. Committee Reports
........ a. Planning Commission
........ b. Engineering Department
........ c. Fire Department
........ d. Police Department Report
........ e. Public Works
........ f. Historic Commission...............
........ g. Economic Development Committee
........ h. Town Events Commission
........ i. Trees and Trails Committee
7. Second reading of Ordinance 15-21, an ordinance to amend the Bent Creek master concept P.U.D. plan of Nolensville, Tennessee to revise the plan as it pertains to Phase 12 of the Bent Creek Development—Mayor Alexander
10. Public hearing of Ordinance 15-22, an ordinance to adopt a concept plan for a planned unit development, rezone property known as the Singleton Parcel to SR1, and apply P.U.D. overlay zoning to said property in Nolensville, Tennessee——Mayor Alexander
11 . First reading of Ordinance 15-23, an ordinance to amend Title 8 of the Nolensville Municipal Code pertaining to operation of heavy or large vehicles on certain roads in the Town of Nolensville—Mayor Alexander
12. Reading of Resolution 15-42, a resolution to enter into an interlocal agreement between Williamson County, Tennessee, the Nolensville Volunteer Fire Department and the Town of Nolensville and authorize the use of funds for a full-time administrative fire captain position—Mayor Alexander
Click on each Agenda Item above to view.
Click here for entire packet.