Resources for Individuals, Families, and Businesses Affected by COVID-19
Town of Nolensville's COVID-19 Business Impact Survey
- Please click here to complete a short survey about your business to help us understand the impact of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Testing and Health Resources
- The Tennessee Department of Health maintains an up-to-date list of COVID-19 testing sites. Click here for an interactive map.
- The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse has a list of resources related to behavioral health. Click here to be connected to the site.
- COVID-19 statistics for the State of Tennessee and county-level data can be found on the Tennessee Department of Health's website, which can be accessed here.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website includes information on the importance of wearing face coverings. You can access the CDC site by clicking here.
- To apply for unemployment, please visit the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development site.
- To check unemployment status, please visit the Unemployment Claim Status page.
- For information on jobs and training opportunities, please visit jobs4tn.gov.
- The COVID-19 Essential Employee Child Care Payment Assistance Program provides assistance to working parents who are essential employees. Learn more about the program by clicking here.
- The Pandemic EBT program is available to families with children who receive free or reduced-price lunches at school. Learn more about the P-EBT program by clicking here.
- Families who have lost employment and at least 50 percent of their income may qualify for Emergency Cash Assistance. Learn more about this program by clicking here.
- In response to the economic impacts of COVID-19, the Tennessee Department of Revenue has announced two upcoming sales tax holidays. More information is available here.
- Williamson County Schools has published its reopening framework for local schools. Click here to view the WCS plan for the upcoming school year.
Small Business Resources
- The Small Business Administration offers loans and debt relief to qualifying small businesses. Click here for additional information.
- The Small Business Adminstration also offers the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program that helps small businesses pay employees during the COVID-19 crisis. For additional information, please click here.
- Additional information about the CARES Act and additional federal assistance can be found on the U.S. Department of the Treasury's website, which can be accessed by clicking here.
- LaunchTN includes information and resources for businesses that are reopening. Click here to visit launchtn.org.
- Governor Lee has announced that the State of Tennessee will use federal funds to offer additional assistance to small businesses affected by COVID-19. Information about the Tennessee Business Relief Program can be found by clicking here.
- In conjunction with the State's economic recovery efforts, Governor Lee has announced the Tennessee Pledge initiative, which includes public health guidelines for restaurants, retail shops, and other businesses and work environments. Click here for more information about the Tennessee Pledge.