The Town of Nolensville Municipal Court provides a fair and impartial hearing for all citizens charged with a Municipal ordinance violation or traffic violation within the boundaries of the Town of Nolensville. Our business hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Court Phone Numbers
Town of Nolensville Municipal Court Addresses
Make a Payment Online Make a Payment by Phone
Important: You must know the citation number and amount due; please call the court clerk's office if you need this information.
Please note: There is a convenience fee of 5% to use these services.
The Municipal Court Clerk processes virtually all court and case documents accurately and on a timely basis to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the court, in accordance with the statutes, and local rules of the court. The Clerk receives all costs, fees, fines, payments, and other moneys payable to the court. The Clerk, is in attendance at all the sessions of the court, although not necessarily in the courtroom. The Clerk provides assistance to the public in person and by phone including retrieving information and files, providing general information regarding scheduling of Court dates, defensive driving, and granting extensions, and assists the public in problem solving and research activities.
Duties of the court clerk
- Enter citations in computer
- Accept and receipt payments for citations
- Schedule court hearing dates
- Maintain court dockets
- Submit charge dispositions to the Tennessee Department of Safety
- File suspensions with the Tennessee Department of Safety
- Process satisfaction of suspensions with the Tennessee Department of Safety
- Attend court hearings
- Reschedule court hearings
- Provide information on defensive driving school
- Answer questions regarding our court process and procedures