MINUTES FROM SPECIAL MEETING OF

 THE NOLENSVILLE PLANNING COMMISSION

TO REVIEW SUBDIVISION REGULATIONS

JANUARY 28, 1999,

7 PM

TOWN HALL

The meeting was called to order at 7:09 by Chairman Rob Pease with the following persons present: Rob Pease, Joe Rositano, Frank Wilson, Larry Felts, Lester Hitt, Mike Delvizis, Mike Wood, Yvonne McCurley, Jim Finley. Orville Norton arrived at 7:15. Mayor Charles Knapper joined the meeting at 9:00 p.m.

 

The changes made to the Subdivision Regulations were marked in each person’s copy. The changes will be edited on computer disc by Yvonne McCurley and presented at one time with all the changes that have been made at prior meetings. The following notes are to serve as reminders for those who have volunteered themselves to do further research so that further revisions can be made with the information brought forth.

 

Mike Delvizis will check on the spacing of street lights referred to on page V-20. Also, he will research limits and lengths of intersections on page V-11, f. ii.

 

Rob Pease will research decorative poles for lighting as referred to on page V-19. He plans to bring visuals to support his view on street trees on page V-20.

 

Mike Delvizis and Rob Pease will also work together on creating a table regarding page V-11, b. and c. at the top of the page. They will also talk with Dan Coley to settle questions about responsibilities for the maintenance of drainage easements, boring of pavement for utility repair referred to on page V-14, b, ii.

 

Joe Rositano moved for adjournment which was seconded by Larry Felts. The meeting adjourned at 9:35 p.m.

 

 

These minutes submitted by Yvonne McCurley

 

 

Signed _______________________________ on ____________________, 1999.

Franklin D. Wilson, Secretary