1. Call to Order
2. Prayer and Pledge
3. Citizens Input/General Comments
4. Approval of Minutes for Regular Meeting September 4th, 2014
5. Treasurer's Report - August 2014
6. Committee Reports
a. Planning Commission
b. Engineering Department
c. Fire Department
d. Police Department Report
e. Public Works
f. Historic Commission
g. Economic Development Committee
f. Town Events Commission
h. Trees and Trails Committee
7. Public hearing of Ordinance 14-14, an ordinance to approve a Concept Plan for a Planned Unit Development Overlay known as Whittmore Residential Planned Unit Development Overlay – Mayor Alexander
8. First Reading of Ordinance 14-15, an ordinance to amend budget ordinance 13-04, and further amended by ordinance 14-04, for fiscal year July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014 – Mayor Alexander.
9. First Reading of Ordinance 14-16, an ordinance to amend the Bent Creek Master Concept Plan to add property to Bent Creek Development as Phase 18 and Zone as SR/PUD Overlay – Mayor Alexander.
10. First Reading of Ordinance 14-17, an ordinance to amend the Nolensville Municipal Code as it pertains to the International Building Code – Mayor Alexander.
11. Reading of Resolution 14-29, a resolution to release SAF Properties from Maintenance Bond in Brittain Downs Subdivision – Mayor Alexander
12. Reading of Resolution 14-30, a resolution to release Sunset Properties from Maintenance Bond in Sunset Park Place Subdivision – Mayor Alexander
13. Reading of Resolution 14-31, a resolution to release Turnberry Homes from Maintenance Bond in Catalina Subdivision – Mayor Alexander
Click on each Agenda Item above to view, OR Click here for entire packet