- Government General Overview
- Board of Mayor & Aldermen
- Planning Commission
- Historic Zoning Commission
- Beer Board
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Board of Adjustment & Appeals
- Board of Construction Appeals
- Board of Storm Water Appeals
- Design Review Committee
- Economic Development Committee
- Town Events Committee
- Trees and Trails Committee
- Municipal Code
Our mission is to encourage the type of economic growth and development our community desires while staying consistent with our adopted comprehensive plans and preserving our rich heritage and tradition. Our philosophy is built around four basic objectives:
- Support our existing employers and develop strategies to make them more competitive.
- Capture more local dollars by encouraging our community to purchase goods and services locally.
- Identify opportunities to broaden our tax base through new development.
- Pursue outside sources of capital made available through various federal and state government programs designed to increase a small community’s opportunity to grow.
Meets at 5:00 p.m. the first Monday of each month at Town Hall.