Business and Finance Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept credit card payments over the phone?
- I am no longer in business and would like for you to remove my business from your system.
- How long does it take to get a business registration?
- How often do I need to renew my business registation? undefined
- Do I need to notify the City of any change of address, or of closing of business?
- Will you send me a notice when my business registration is due for renewal?
- Can I get a listing of new businesses that have registered?
- Is a business registration considered a license?
- How do I register to sell to the Town?
- Who is the Town of Nolensville's Purchasing Officer?
- What is the Town's federal tax ID number?
- What type of payments do you accept?
- Where is City Hall located?
- What does a business registration cost?
- Who do I contact for payment of invoices?
- How do I get a copy of the City's Annual Financial Report?
You can submit an application for a business registration in person or by mail.